Friday 15 March 2019

PRIVATE JET JUNK FOOD MUKBANG

NEW #GIRLLOVE Share + Pair Rafiki and Necklace Sets:

Somehow ended up on a private jet doing a junk food mukbang discussing weddings & marriage!

Did you see the time I did a Mukbang w/ | SHOP MERCH: are in San Francisco & we are TIRED! I did a dramatic reading of my Instagram post for DAY OF THE GIRL. Happy International #DAYOFTHEGIRL ❤️Spoke at Room to Read in San Fran! And then we may have had a crazy photo shoot in our jet & did an epic short junk mukbang 😂😂

--MORE VLOGS--

DAILY VLOGS: POPULAR VLOGS: MORE HAPPINESS AWAITS --

TWITTER: for watching and have a great day xo

Hey, I'm Lilly Singh and I make comedy sketches on my main channel iisuperwomanii. You’re currently watching a video on my second channel, SuperwomanVlogs. My vlogs are all about my puppy Scarbro, behind the scenes, bloopers, extras and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment