Monday 11 March 2019

I PAID FOR A PRIVATE JET!!

I paid to stay on a private jet plane!

I surprised my cousin and took her to a private jet. The plane was the same model owned by Elvis, and was the private jet in Gold Finger. The jet plane was so luxurious inside and the cabin was a non-working version of the original plane.

๐Ÿ‘• Merch: SOCIAL MEDIA:

๐Ÿ’› Snapchat:

pendale

❤️ - DaleBerry

๐Ÿ’œHannah's luxury private jet sold second hand for £750,000 a few years ago.

I PAID FOR A PRIVATE JET!!

I paid to stay on a private jet plane!

I surprised my cousin and took her to a private jet. The plane was the same model owned by Elvis, and was the private jet in Gold Finger. The jet plane was so luxurious inside and the cabin was a non-working version of the original plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment