Friday 15 February 2019

ADVENTURES WITH ASHLEY #1: Private Jets, Ferrari Racing & More at a Celebrity Luxury Estate

First things first... welcome to my channel!!! You're most likely here from Instagram but if not, follow me my loves :) My handle is @theashleyaurora on there.

For my first video in the brand-new #AdventuresWithAshley segment, I'm exploring the #Zenyara #luxury estate, located near #PalmSprings and known for hosting extravagant events as well as #celebrity visits from the likes of #LeonardoDiCaprio and the #Hadid sisters.

Please like & subscribe if you enjoy this sort of content because there will be plenty more to come! Also, since this is my first vlog I'm curious to see what types of videos y'all want to see me do next. I'm open to pretty much everything, I want to make this channel diverse and exciting so feel free to leave any ideas in the comments!

Editing by Amanda Wan / @itsamandawan on YouTube and Instagram

My blonde friend who is with me through most of this vlog: Leah Drake / leahdrake on Instagram

I do not own any of the music used in this video

No comments:

Post a Comment