Wednesday 2 January 2019

OPI My Private Jet Original Linear Holo vs MPJ Brown Linear Holo vs 2018 version live swatches

πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸOpen Me🌟🌟🌟 πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

Sorry for sounding tired in the first voice over. I had to do that 30 or so times because my editing program kept on freezing.

I've had people ask me how to speed up my videos so they can view it all without having to spend the entire x amount of minutes watching it.

I found a blogger who also reviews the 2018 MPJ and hers looks like it is a dud too. Just google MPJ 2018 and you'll find it and probably more reviews.

OPI MPJ

OPI My Private Jet Original Linear Holographic

OPI My Private Jet Original Charcoal Linear Holographic

OPI My Private Jet Brown Linear Holographic

OPI My Private Jet 2018 version

Thank you for watching I'd really appreciate a thumbs up as this video editing was a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment