Wednesday 16 January 2019

I Just Bought a PRIVATE JET - G650!!! (I'm only 26)

I just bought myself a G650 private jet. And I'm only 26 years old!

In this vlog, I'll share with my day and what led up to me buying a private jet.

Did I say I paid all cash. Fuck yes I did!

The Gulfstream 650 (G650) is the best private jet out there. I spent $60 million buying it from Oprah. She didn't want it anymore because she had a couple other jets.

That's cool.

Hope you like the video. This G650 is a boss plane and I love taking my girlfriend and my side chick and that girl from Starbucks who serves me coffee.

You're Welcome Sharon!!!

Life is great. I just bought a motherfucking private jet - G650 son.

And I'm only 26 years old. I paid cash boy boy.

Anyway, this video is meant as clickbait so if you enjoy please like and describe your experience in the comments below.

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment