Tuesday 30 October 2018

X-Plane 11 - LUXURY PRIVATE JET! (Gulfstream IV) Flight Simulator Houston, TX to Palm Beach, FL

Hey guys! I usually live stream X-Plane flights but since it has the tendency to act up and glitch, I figured it would be easier to just record this one. Since I always fly commercial/"heavy metal" airliners, I figured it would be fun to fly a private jet. I immediately noticed how much easier and less cumbersome it is to fly, and it is a lot more fun. This is a Gulfstream IV (I think) for X-Plane 11. I fly from Houston to Palm Beach. Enjoy!

AlphaWhiskeySix Merchandise - to AlphaWhiskeySix: AlphaWhiskeySix on Twitter: support my channel by donating for FREE! - my channel on Patreon: AlphaWhiskeySix Videos: AlphaWhiskeySix Videos: NFL Live Streams & Gameplays, Football, Sports Talk/Discussion: Flight Simulator Videos: 5 LSPDFR Playing As A Cop Videos: 5 Military ARMY Patrols: out the mods -

No comments:

Post a Comment