Sunday 21 October 2018

HOW I BECAME A PRIVATE JET PILOT - LUXURY BUSINESS AVIATION EXHIBITION I VLOG #13

Hello my Aviator,

welcome on board on board of my YouTube channel PilotPatrick. Are you ready for depature in a private jet? In this Vlog I take you to the EBACE, a business aviation exhibition in Geneva, Switzerland. I will give you an insight view of the most exclusive branch of aviation and I will take you on board of luxury private jets. For me it was also a great flashback to my time as a private jet pilot. I used to fly the Citiation XLS+ and in this video I will explain how I managed to become a first officer for a priavte jet company.

Would you rather fly first class or have your own small private jet?

Ebace: me on my social media

➕Instagram:

➕Facebook:

➕Blog: enquiries:

inquiry@pilotpatrick.com

Produced by:

Edited by:

Nils Hilsberg

Music:

Tomas Skyldeberg - Rue de l'Abreuvoir

Sunfish Grove - With open eyes i see

Dayon - Weak in the knees

About ME:

Hello Aviator!

I am Patrick from Germany and I am a first officer. After flying a Business Jet, I am now type rated on the A300. Since September 2016 I have been blogging about my pilot life and my healthy lifestyle. Besides many travel tips you will find posts about aviation and my travels around the world.

Safe travels and happy landings!

Your PilotPatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment