Monday 24 September 2018

Teterboro KTEB Private Jet Charter | Wheels Up In 5 Hours| Call 307-699-1422

Teterboro KTEB Private Jet Charter | Wheels Up In 5 Hours| Call 307-699-1422

INDEPENDENT JETS Principal: Kym JETS, THINK INDEPENDENT

First and foremost, I have spent several years as a Charter Manager in a private jet charter company after having spent just under a decade serving in the Army and Special Operations. I was trained to operate from helicopters during most of my commission, giving me a passion for aviation.

This background is unmatched in building strong ethics and character. I also have a strong background in finance and the credit card processing industry. I spent 7 years as the National Sales Manager of one of the largest companies in electronic processing.

Philanthropy has also been a passion as I spent many years assisting in fund raising events to benefit special programs to assist the physically disabled. Most programs were based on international sailing programs, to build empowerment through adventure. For several years, the Foundation participated in the “TransPac” race.

My background has provided me with a unique blend of experiences from the corporate world to the more adventurous.

Specialties: Top rated private jet travel, impeccable service, safety and attention to detail. Competitively priced with "on-demand" charters. No long term contracts or costly memberships required

No comments:

Post a Comment