Saturday 23 June 2018

How Much Does It Cost For My Private Jet? ✈️ #CEOLifestyle Ep6

Thanks for watching #CEOLifestyle This is a daily Vlog of me running my current business Dean Cole Financial, and building my new business DCFI. all while hosting a daily radio show.

In this episode of #CEOLifestyle I attend a networking event and explain how you can fly private on a budget, and how to make it Tax write-off

#LiveAtNine. Follow me on Facebook for Live videos every

Tuesday & you want to learn how to build business credit that is completely separate form your personal credit, Enroll into our online learning institute. We teach you how to maximize and capitalize on lender guidelines so that you can build a strong and sustainable business the proper way. You will have access to our other courses that teach on personal credit, real estate, government contracts and much more.

Enroll today and start learning tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment